the airwaves right now.
But we get it. The timely posting of her post-baby body on Instagram
and the Forte filling station appearance means one thing: I am on my
It is just a matter of time, before you hear a fresh track, introduced
with that husky voice which is Don Jazzy's trademark.
So, while Mrs Teezbillz nursed her son, who were the five artistes
that should have stepped up but failed to?
1. Waje:We seriously wonder what happened to you, Waje. We had high
hopes for you, especially with your multi-octave voice, but you you
did not deliver. Not one jam that blew us away. And it is also quite
scary that your last meaningful song had Tiwa Savage on it. Says a
2. Niyola:Okay, we will admit that you never showed great promise. But
this was a great opportunity to seize the moment. And you did not. If
this music thing is not working for you, maybe you should just get
married to Banky W and start a family?
3. Omawumi:Yes, we know you are taking a break from music, so you can
return with something 'big'. Ah. At this rate, after the Tiwa Savage
comeback is made flesh, we really wonder how big yours will be in
4. Emma Nyra:Incase you missed the news, Ubi Franklin is engaged.
Which means he has moved on from you. Sweetheart, you really should
move on too and start making music. Oops. Too late. Tiwa Savage is
around the corner.
5. Seyi Shay:It really hurts us to include you in this list, but we
have to. You have not dropped anything worthy of our bandwith and time
since Tiwa went away. Now we are dying to have her back.
From Angry Music Lover
Posted by Saturday, October 31, 2015 and have 0 comments, Published at